What is benefit of becoming a Wind Turbine Dealer?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

What is benefit of becoming a Wind Turbine Dealer?

Post by admin »

>> My kilowatt usage ranges for a minimum 689 KWH to 3700 KWH. My
>> cost per kilowatt is between .154 and .13 per KWH. I am looking for an
>> alternative to offset the high cost of electricity as my bill ranges in
>> low months from $150.00+ up to $650.00+ per month.

>> Based on the maps, I believe I am in a 2 Zone. I am looking to install
>> something closer to the end of the year. I have been investigating Wind
>> Turbines and Solar alternatives for residential areas.

>> As for becoming a dealer, if you don't have one in this area I would be
>> interested. What are the benefits of becoming a dealer?

The benefits of being a dealer is 12% commission. One owner/dealer got an $838 commission on the first sale. As an owner, you will quickly notice that all your friends, neighbors, and people driving by will be interested in buying a system. When you ad some commissions to the 30% IRS tax credit... Guess What? Your system is almost paid for already, then you also get electricity for the system.

Really, all you are required to do is communicate and refer. We stock & ship, we promote, we handle all the heavy lifting. You help with either doing installs and make money there, or you can just refer to your electrician and or contractor for a finder's fee. Your involvement after the sale is mostly optional to your business desires. All you are required to do is communicate and assist with info and local type support.

I just filed my taxes for 2008 and on my $4000 I put into my own home system, I got about $1200 in tax credit IRS. The nice thing about my systems is you can add on, a bit year by year and thus maximize that tax credit staying under $13000 per year as a ceiling.
Blog Post on Home Wind Turbine Dealer
Nutch/CVS [Bot]

Post by Nutch/CVS [Bot] »

We put up a Skystream for 13,200.00 and we got $1800.00. Don't they figure that on a two year refund. :wink:
admin
Site Admin

Can't take the Credit Two Years on One Years Invest.

Post by admin »

The IRS Tax credit is the one I am talking about. I know of no ability to collect that credit two years on a single years expense. Now, with a WindEnergy7 system, a rooftop system, they are designed so modular and upgradeable that you can upgrade the next year and take a credit again. But AFAIK with the IRS tax credit you can't double dip two years on a single years investment. Furthermore, on a Skystream, that $1800 is all there is coming.

WindEnergy7 systems are more cost effective in KW to $ and I got $1200 back from my IRS tax credit. I got almost as much back as you, but the upgrades were only $4000 to my home system. That's because the bang for the buck is about 3x in comparing one company's price/performance to another. WindEnergy7 systems are not overpriced and are a better value on KW rated to $ invested.