I see Cost for Kits, Just Want to Buy Wind Turbine..

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

I see Cost for Kits, Just Want to Buy Wind Turbine..

Post by admin »

>> Hello, I see your pricing is for full kits that have the inverter,
>> charge controller, tower, and generator head.
>>
>> I just want the head, I have an existing system with a tower
>> and want to just buy a 1KW turbine for my system.
>> Thanks, Jake F.
>> Oklahoma City, OK

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry, but we only sell complete systems and are not looking to sell parts. There is a chance that your existing system may have a problem with it. Or, that it may not be correct to our turbines. It's a chance that a customer will be unhappy, require extra help, consulting, support. I wish you had bought your whole system from us, then we could help.

Compare to a customer that buys an entire kit. Our kits are carefully engineered, matched and tested (together) for successful operation. We don't believe in selling parts, we are selling systems and complete solutions for home energy Like This. That's a big difference in our philosophy of doing business. We are trying to put out a perfect system. A system that works so good, that a customer will want to sell them to friends and family.

WE WILL sell parts to upgrade an existing WE7 system, since our systems are modular, we sell upgrades to existing customers, replacement parts for their systems. If you have a chance to refer us to a friend who needs a whole system, please think of us.

Thanks,
WindEnergy7
--
http://windenergy7.com/turbines
Last edited by admin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

We sell engineered systems, Parts for Our systems.

Post by admin »

>> If you won't sell parts
>> what happens if ours would break down you only sell parts for upgrades!

Hello John,

That's a comical interpretation, definitely unintended.

Of course we sell a part to a system that we have designed and sold. That's a replacement part or most likely a warranty part. Our systems come with Warranty.

We do not sell parts for new customers to put together with other parts that we don't sell. We are not a parts supplier for frankenstein junkyard systems, we sell systems. Of course we sell replacement parts to those systems we sell. Like I stated, we also sell upgrade parts to same systems. But unless it's my WindEnergy7 system, I'm not selling parts for it.

People want to just buy a turbine head somewhere, and go use it with some other inverter from somewhere else, that may blow it up. Not interested. Ask yourself, what happened to his other turbine head? Why would I want to warranty a part, see it, having opened myself up to his homegrown frankenstein system. That junk is all over the place, that's not what I'm selling. We are an energy company, building a permanent customer base.

Just hit and run parts dealers... Others are doing that, keeps them from having to back up their equipment by pointing fingers at other suppliers. WindEnergy7 are not junkyard turbines, or systems. There are not home built systems or components. To sell a guy a turbine head to go be installed on some poorly engineered tower and inverter from god knows where would be foolish.
admin
Site Admin

Home Wind Turbine Buyer's Guide

Post by admin »

Home Wind Turbine Buyer's Guide