Specifications and Details on 1KW Wind Turbine Kit

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Specifications and Details on 1KW Wind Turbine Kit

Post by admin »

THIS IS NO LONGER A TURBINE WE CARRY AS WE HAVE UPDATED AND IMPROVED OUR SYSTEMS SO MUCH. THIS OLDER POST IS SIMPLY HERE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT REFLECT THE SYSTEMS CURRENTLY SHIPPING FROM WINDENERGY7
> Hello, I am looking to put a 1KW Rooftop kit on the roof of a restaurant.
> Most information I see is for the 700 watt rooftop kit. Do you have a
> power curve and specifications for the 1KW that you can show me.
>
> Also, please send me an invoice for me to pay by mail. I will be
> mailing you a check as we discussed.
>
> Thanks, Kurt

Hello Kurt,

Sure, I will send an invoice tonight and put it in an email attachment. Here below is the power curve diagram for the 1000 watt ot 1KW system. As you can see below, this is a great system and can peak out at 1500 watts.

If you are interested in the larger 1KW kit, it sits on a slightly larger mast on the roof than the other. the 1KW maxes out at 1500kw. 700watt is a 5.9ft rotor, the 1KW is a 9' Rotor on a 6' mast, 70lbs. Here's three pics of that turbine. PLEASE NOTE: The nose cone comes in 2 different styles and the other one looks like... round, like you would see on an airplane. Your turbine could come with either style of nose cone, like pictured here, or like an airplane style round cone.

The Two Rooftop Kits Compared
---------------------------------------
-
The 700watt kit, maxes out at 900watt, is a 6' rotor on a 4' mast 42lb.
- The 1KW kit, maxes out at 1500watt, is a 9' Rotor on a 6' mast, 73lbs.

We can actually send the dealer agreement as soon as your payment clears the bank and you can begin working all the leads that I have for your counties. You review and sign 2 copies, I'll sign both and send one back to you so that we both have an original signed copy.

Here's the kit contents and some basic specs below. Call me if you have any last minute questions about the kit or opportunity.

======================
DESCRIPTION: WE7 - 1KW
======================
Rated Power: 1KW
Voltage: 48v
permanent magnet PMA with most powerful neodymium magnets
Rated Power Output: 1000w
Max Power Output: 1500w
Rated Speed: 400 RPM
Rated Wind Speed: 9 m/s or 20 mph
Start-up Wind Speed: 2 m/s
Wind Blades: 3 blades per system
Blade Material: Reinforced Fiber Glass
Blade Diameter: 2.7 M (8.9 Feet)
Tower Height: 6' Rooftop Mast, or 30' tower recommended
Pipe Size: 4.5" or more Diameter Steel Pipe
Recommended Batteries: Bank of 6V batteries U2200 Interstate
Applications: refrigerator, washer, water pump, electric cooker, color TV,
lighting, electric fan and battery charging.
-------------
KIT INCLUDES:
1KW Generator Head,
Hub, 3 Blades, Tail,
Nose Cone, Charge Controller,
Cable from generator to controller
Grid-Supplemented Inverter/Charger
6' Mast Rooftop Turbine Mount Kit
---------

WELCOME ABOARD!

Wind Power Forums
Home Wind Turbine Videos
Home Wind Turbine Blog
Wind Maps For Your Area

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the Contact Form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open for new dealers but county territories and entire states are being established now, a few states completely established. So, if you are interested in Becoming a Customer/Dealer fill out the same Contact Form and we can see if your area may still be open.

We have a growing dealer network of individuals who use our products and an installed base stretching from Hawaii to New Jersey, Canada, and Europe. When customers find our kits to be easy to build and understand, many find it easy to Become Customer/Dealers. They are able to do this with no further investment and they see how interested people are to buy a system.