IRS Tax Credit For WindEnergy7 Wind & Solar Systems

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

IRS Tax Credit For WindEnergy7 Wind & Solar Systems

Post by admin »

>> I was curious about how the tax credit works. Is it a set amount or
>> does it vary based on the system that is installed? Also, what is the
>> KWH usage for the average home? Our power bill with Duke power of
>> North Carolina generally runs about $125 per month, what system
>> requirements would meet our power consumption needs?
>> Thanks, Rich

Hi Richard,

The tax credit is unlimited cap, 30% of entire project, hardware and installed cost. Can buy as large a system as you like. I had one customer that bought a big 13kW system and is getting over $18,000 from the IRS paying for a chunk of it. That $18,000 would have gone to washington and completely wasted by the federal government. Instead, he turned it into property, a home improvement, free electricity to boot!

Your footprint, I would recommend our most popular kit. Your best system would be the 4.2 which is our best selling kit. It's 4.2kW and has both wind and solar with emergency power to your home when the grid goes down.

RoofMill™ HO-4.2 kW (High Output) 3 Rooftop Turbine Wind/Solar, Grid-Tie Complete Kit

Here's a couple of other links about the tax credit you could look at.

http://windenergy7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=335

http://windenergy7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=71

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.