April Incentives ending Thurs Night, Good Time to Buy

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

April Incentives ending Thurs Night, Good Time to Buy

Post by admin »

I sold allot of kits this month in April and am trying to break December's record. That will take 6 more wind/solarkits. So, I went looking for some upgrades I could offer to see if I can make a better deal on kits to make some last minute sales in April, only a couple of days left now. To see if I can close a few more kits, 6 more this month, here's what I found.

The wind/solar hybrid kits are rated at 850 watts, that's 700 watts of wind and 150 watts of solar. So, today I bought 6 kits of larger 240 watt panels and hardware. That's 90 more watts per kit. I'm putting those on the next 6 wind/solar kits I sell by the end of this month. That makes the 850 watt kit, a 940 watt!

I also already have FREE shipping through end of April. So, if you want to get in on these heavy duty upgrades for free, order by end of month and I'll throw the 240 watt kits in place of the normal 150 watts. One of the customer's I am emailing says is getting 3 kits, so call me tonight if you are interested. I should be emailing my whole list tonight about this and these 6 solar kit upgrades will definitely go by tomorrow night if I email my whole list.

--
turbineZ
--
turbine@WindEnergy7.com
Exabot [Bot]

Post by Exabot [Bot] »

I have decided to take you up on your last minute deal on the wind/solar hybrid kit with 940 watts and the free shipping. If one of the six kits still remain, put my name on one of them. The name is Glen D. Crane, 18415 East 590 Road, Inola, Oklahoma 74036. Let me know soon as possible if I am in or out......Later-Gllen
admin
Site Admin

Okne Kit Left, Go ahead and Order

Post by admin »

Hi Glen,

Go ahead and order online and I do have the one set left. So, yes, confirming the 940 watt kit, 700 wind plus the heavier duty 240 watt solar upgrade is all yours.

You need to do that pretty soon though because I have had a few calls of people thinking it over.

I just read your post and emailed you. Thanks man, this meets my sales goal for the month, I'm excited.

--
turbineZ
turbine@windenergy7.com
SOLAR-MAN

hybrid system

Post by SOLAR-MAN »

:D My question is this. I am undecided if I shoul buy an off grid system or a grid tie system.
Last year we installed a grid tie solar power system that works wonderful We wanted at the time to install a wind turbine system as well so we had a good hybrid system Can we add our wind turbine system to the already installed solar power system to continue having it assist the solar power grid tie system then use the off grid system inverter as a backup power system when power is off. Just curious.
thanks