Larger Solar Arrays

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Larger Solar Arrays

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

I am looking into installing two 1KW turbines and solar panels on my commercial building. Since the roof area is 22,500 SF and I have plenty of room up there I am interested in installing a much larger solar array than you describe. How do you recommend I do this and will your kits support a larger array?
admin
Site Admin

Larger Solar for Wind/Solar System

Post by admin »

Sure, we can just figure out what is the size and scope and make the kit a custom build. Some customers have very good solar resources and maybe better than their wind resources. Or Vice versa. So, as a system is expanded or configured the right balance can be different based on geography or site resources of wind/solar balance.

Many of the kits sold are done by consult and custom build and quote. As things get larger and more detailed, I like to plan out a custom deal and make sure that it's all good.

So, next question is how much solar in watts or KW are you thinking? We can look at what output you should get from that and get a quote going for you.