Become an Wind Turbine Dealer, What is benefit?

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Become an Wind Turbine Dealer, What is benefit?

Post by admin »

>> Based on the maps, I believe I am in a 2 Zone. I am looking to install
>> something closer to the end of the year. I have been investigating Wind
>> Turbines and Solar alternatives for residential areas.

>> My kilowatt usage ranges for a minimum 689 KWH to 3700 KWH. My
>> cost per kilowatt is between .154 and .13 per KWH. I am looking for an
>> alternative to offset the high cost of electricity as my bill ranges in
>> low months from $150.00+ up to $650.00+ per month.

>> As for becoming a dealer, if you don't have one in this area I would be
>> interested. What are the benefits of becoming a dealer? Thanks Mary

The benefits of being a dealer is 12% commission. One owner/dealer got an $838 commission on the first sale. As an owner, you will quickly notice that all your friends, neighbors, and people driving by will be interested in buying a system. When you ad some commissions to the 30% IRS tax credit... Guess What? Your system is almost paid for already, then you....

More About Home Wind Turbine Dealer

Wind Power Forums
Home Wind Turbine Videos
Home Wind Turbine Blog
Wind Maps For Your Area

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the Contact Form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open for new dealers but county territories and entire states are being established now, a few states completely established. So, if you are interested in Becoming a Customer/Dealer fill out the same Contact Form and we can see if your area may still be open.

We have a growing dealer network of individuals who use our products and an installed base stretching from Hawaii to New Jersey, Canada, and Europe. When customers find our kits to be easy to build and understand, many find it easy to Become Customer/Dealers. They are able to do this with no further investment and they see how interested people are to buy a system.
Last edited by admin on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Looking for Local Dealer to Talk to, See Turbine

Post by admin »

>> Thanks, I did read the material but there's nothing like "getting it
>> from the horse's mouth" so to speak. I just thought talking to someone
>> local who had already installed a system would have knowledge of
>> permitting, and State and Federal grants etc. It would also be beneficial
>> to see one of these systems in action. No worries I will take another
>> look at what you sent me and try to figure it out.
>>
>> Padraic

Hi Padraic,

Most buyers right now are intent on becoming the local dealer and contact. Since I have your location and such, your lead will be given to whoever takes the territory eventually.

So, if you need to see one and be supported by a dealer, sit tight and as soon as I have one established in your area they will contact you. If you are interested to become the local dealer
then call me and we can talk about the systems "from the horses mouth" as you say.

Thanks so much for your continued interest in the products. If you have any questions you may want to browse through the forum and post questions there to other owners and dealers. There's quite a bit of good info coming together there.

http://windenergy7.com/forums/