New Solar Dealer, Can You Hold My Territory?

The place for all Rooftop Turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions or problems with Rooftop Wind Turbines.
Rooftop Wind Turbine
Site Admin

New Solar Dealer, Can You Hold My Territory?

Postby Rooftop Wind Turbine » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 am

>> Can You Hold Territory For Me While I Am Gathering Funds?
>> I don't want to see someone else get my area before I can
>> get my funds from the accounts.

Hi Steven, I can never tell who will purchase and who cannot. When people say they are going to get the money, I have some who cannot get it done for one reason or another. So, I can't risk turning away a ready buyer while someone else works on their funds.

In your area we have a couple of leads but no dealer yet. Just be sure to check before you purchase in case the dealership is taken in your area. If one of these deals closes it will be a new dealer in the area.

If that happens I would refer you to the new dealer to show his system and handle your order. I hope you can get your funds together and hopefully your area will still be open for you.
THANKS

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.

Return to “Rooftop Wind Turbine Forum”