Become Solar Dealer without Purchase, by Selling Solar Panel

The place for all Rooftop Turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions or problems with Rooftop Wind Turbines.
Rooftop Wind Turbine
Site Admin

Become Solar Dealer without Purchase, by Selling Solar Panel

Postby Rooftop Wind Turbine » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 pm

>> You know, these systems would be a asset to my business. I have
>> a home repair and small remodel business, so to add this would be
>> a beneifit to what I do. The problem is that you want me buy one
>> of your systems for myself. Right now is not a good time for me,
>> although I can see the beneifit of having one. I would consider
>> being a dealer/installer if I could help WindEnergy7 sell a system
>> to one of my customers. The use their Solar panel Kit to demo and
>> sell with till I can afford my own? Let me know what you think.

Hi Rocky,

I have had a couple of people help me and coordinate and register a lead, help me sell a Solar Panel Kit or wind turbine kit to a customer or friend, then become a dealer through that. Just email me first, coordinating so you definitely clarify that lead as yours and that you are wanting to become a dealer THROUGH the sale you helped make.

Works for me as long as the system can be shown a bit as a demo system. Risk is that I cannot commit to the territory and dealership until a unit is sold. There's always a chance of someone beting you to it before you can close such a deal. But it's worth a try if you want to be the local dealer.

Thanks, Samuel

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO
CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

Return to “Rooftop Wind Turbine Forum”