Oklahoma Home Wind Turbine, Demo Trailer

The place for all Rooftop Turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions or problems with Rooftop Wind Turbines.
Rooftop Wind Turbine
Site Admin

Oklahoma Home Wind Turbine, Demo Trailer

Postby Rooftop Wind Turbine » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am

This Oklahoma wind turbine dealer made a huge innovation to step out and make this trailer mounted, GRID-TIE demo unit. Initially he was making it to do the 4th of July Parade. The first stab at it missed the height restrictions...

I had a trailer demo in build at one point and had to abort. At some point I will be working on that again to make a model that would be a good example for new dealers to follow. There is a dealer in Colorado who has a demo trailer built. It's a great idea because you could gain such good exposure this way at county fairs, home shows, WalMart parking lots, whatever.

With some 40 Amp heavy generator cords, you could actually use this rig at home between fairs, shows, and parades. One thing is for sure, anywhere you park this it will draw a crowd.

Here you can see his controller and the Grid-Tie Inverter, he's going to put his batteries on the deck here next to the Grid-Tie inverter.

Here the dealer had to come up with an apparatus to keep the turbine blade secured and not allow it to spin or get damaged by turbulence while being hauled around.

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

Oklahoma Install, One Turbine Wind Only Rooftop Wind Turbine
Small Wind Turbine Kit, Installed in Oklahoma
Rooftop Wind Turbine Kit Install, Indiana
Pictures: Twin Turbine Rooftop Wind Turbines
Pictures: One Turbine Wind/Solar Hybrid With Tower
Pictures: One Turbine Wind Only Rooftop System

Return to “Rooftop Wind Turbine Forum”