Oklahoma Pickens Plan Leader to Work on Net Metering!

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Oklahoma Pickens Plan Leader to Work on Net Metering!

Post by admin »

>> I am the OK-01 Leader and want to make sure we get this
>> information to our Team. Thanx Mary

Hello Mary

Here's the link to a post about Oklahoma's Policy. Oklahoma Net Metering, Need Change, Improve Probably the best policy to model after are New Jersey and Colorado. I wrote two of these articles and honestly, my article on Michigan is probably a little better because I wrote it second, so I think I made my points and comparisons a little clearer. You may want to have a look at it. Michigan Net Metering, Time for Leadership. We are really needing to compare and focus on exact same criteria, Limit to Size of Systems, Limits on Enrollment, Fees and Red Tape, Policy of NEG (net excess generated) which is what is done with extra power you generate.

We want:
(1) NO Limit to Size of Systems
(2) NOLimits on Enrollment
(3) Minimal, Fair Fees and Red Tape
(4) Policy of NEG (net excess generated) which is what is done with extra power you generate. We want 1 to 1 ( full retail credit ) with a annual settlement of the NEG to the homeowner or small business who invested in green energy. Completely fair policy on NEG.

Tell any politician, newspaper reporter, etc. that I can provide photo ops and dialog with small home wind systems and so forth. My newest Oklahoma dealer is setting up a system in Oklahoma City area before spring. We have dealers covering 5 counties and many others wanting to get involved.

We don't need any government subsidy, the systems justify themselves in value. All we need is a big flat playing field to allow Oklahoman's full Personal Energy Rights. We, the people and the free market, can affect change block by block. Other states have it, Oklahoma wants it too, right now.

If you scroll my page at my site Residential Wind Turbines if you scroll through and look at my posts, at bottom, there's a link to previous entries you will see many articles about Net Metering and Personal Energy Planning, there's several articles you'll see that are pretty short and very informative. Net Metering reform is the most important political and policy reform that America needs. I'm trying like hell to teach people about it and get chyange rolling, especially in windy states like Oklahoma. Thanks for your interest. If you want to Email me, I can send you some more information.
--
turbines@WindEnergy7.com