Do You Provide Dealers Sales Leads and Assist?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Do You Provide Dealers Sales Leads and Assist?

Post by admin »

>> do you provide leads at all, would we be in partnership from
>> a sales stand point and we would work together on closing
>> deals both working to capture business?

EXACTLY, yes I get lots of leads, I have thousands of contacts across all the US waiting for a local dealer to go live. I need boots and systems on the ground to show and close. The dealer videos cover most of this and a lot more. Sounds like you haven't seen those. There's three videos, about 10 min each. Check those out.

Go WindEnergy7.Com then click on dealers, follow links, all three videos each on a different page. Lots of info there.

>> Are the systems easy to sell and my background does it fit
>> your company?

Oh sure, people from all walks of life can become dealers. The systems sell themselves and the customer/dealer situation makes dealers out of true believers with their own system and experience to share. I have so many leads that need to have a local experience, a demo, a reference point, to close.

These systems sell themselves pretty well. There's just a high number of folks that when they see it, they want it. You can tell it's easy to sell. Biggest gap has been financing which I'm barely bringing online. Second biggest gap is being able to see a system hands on to close a sale.

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.