What about Noise and Vibration on Roof?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

What about Noise and Vibration on Roof?

Post by admin »

>> Is there any vibrations going thru the house?

Vibration is not a problem, this is a RoofMill and it's a patented mount and system. The whole thing is all about being successful on a roof. Vibration and noise had to be solved. These go onto million dollar homes with many customers who are attorneys etc. I have no-one complaining of noise... not 1. It's perfectly balanced, quiet, and very strong on the roof to be certified to 130 mph wind speed. It's quiet out in the yard, quiet inside the house, its designed specifically for this use.

It's important to know that every other rooftop application DOES have problems. That is the reason this is patented. There's only 1 way to do it where it is quiet and strong and with over 100 prototypes I hit that mark.

An interesting thing is that by solving vibration and noise, you also solve wear. In order to be smoothest and quietest machine anywhere, you have to reduce and eliminate friction. When you do that, you eliminate wear, tear, and part failures of all kinds.

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.