Can I Get 6 Counties In My Solar Dealer Territory?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Can I Get 6 Counties In My Solar Dealer Territory?

Post by admin »

>> Can I Get 6 Counties In My Solar Dealer Territory?

I can give you any 4 of the 7 you had me check out. Bucks is already taken. Although the video says 5 counties that was a couple of years ago and I was only in 20 states at that time. Territory is far more scarce as I am in about 40 states now growing like crazy.

The smaller the territory, the better dealers perform and sell. The dealers with big eyes and too wide a plan have not performed. It made a clear signal to me to modify. Going to 2 or three counties soon.
THANKS

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.