Solar Panels in TX, Dealer Brochures, Specs, & Litteratu

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Solar Panels in TX, Dealer Brochures, Specs, & Litteratu

Post by admin »

>> Hello Sam, Thanks for the quick response last night. Like I
>> said, I have been and will continue to market your systems in
>> Texas, I'm one of the only dealers with Solar Panels in Texas
>> do you have literature available to hand out here in TX to the
>> people interested in Solar Panel Kits?

Hello Mark,

WindEnergy7 is a very modern company using new media, internet, video, and such to the fullest. We keep everything centrally web based by design so that info is always easy to update and maintain in current state. So, we use our direct mail, internet, and referral with business cards mainly to drive business to our site. Then we use the email system to direct and sell with electronic information.

Best thing you can do as a dealer is use the postcards to get leads, pass out business cards. Get contacts info and even enter into the contacts database yourself. Under field "Dealer Status" put your email address only, that clearly identifies a lead as yours. Any serious lead, get it into the contact database at this address.

http://windenergy7.com/contact.php

From there, our email and sales support can be used to steadily feed a customer info and respond to questions. We can feed them info till they buy and continually stay in touch and educate and inform them along the way.

Technology and pricing moves very fast and documentation is important NEVER to be out of date. This keeps our company more nimble to move quickly at every turn. What good is a printed brochure with old out of date pricing, specs, etc. Compare that to a sexy video of stuff cranking out power.

Thanks, Samuel

See Dealer Videos, Click Here

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO
CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.