Wind Turbine Dealer, Solar Panel Dealer in New York NY

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Wind Turbine Dealer, Solar Panel Dealer in New York NY

Post by admin »

>> Who and where is the closest distributor to me? I am in
>> New York. I am close to the PA border. The closest cities
>> to me are Corning, NY and Hornell, NY. Is there a customer
>> or dealer that purchased the solar and wind units close by
>> that I can see? THX Mike

Hi Mike, If you were in a territory I would forward your info to a dealer. Your area is open and no dealer there. We don't publish and refer customers to dealers not in their area. I have systems in NY and have grid-tie systems with the utilities there.

For you, your business would be direct to WindEnergy7 for sale and support. That way if you chose to become a dealer I have worked with you and trained you myself and I know your unit is completely ship shape for demo. If you are ready to do a system I will do the training, support, and direct your project personally. THANKS

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO
CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.