Is Wind Energy and Solar Power a Good Investment?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Is Wind Energy and Solar Power a Good Investment?

Post by admin »

Is Wind/Solar a good investment? Good as say… Gold? Is it a good place to put your money?

Hell YES! How else would a guy sell home energy systems in today's economy and GROW a business like this. Let me step you through this and see if I can show you. Do an ROI (return on investment). Let's use a $10,000 system for easy math.

Lets take two sure hard expenses of every American homeowner. My average customer has been paying taxes and electric bills for over 35 years. SO, Let's start out with these two VERY important questions.

(1) What's the ROI (return on investment) on the last 35 years of your electric bills? Anything left of all that money spent?
How's that workin' out for ya?

(2) What's the ROI on $3000 income tax going to washington at years end? Anything left of that money spent?
How's that workin' out for ya? :)

OK, let's look at $10,000 because it's easy to divide etc. Put it on a new home energy system.

If you look at this as an investment you can't simply ignore most of the terms and features, fundamentals of an investment. Investment facts of Asset, Dividend, etc.

First thing that people do is only focus on the electricity, forgetting about the property that they have in the system. If you invest in Gold, can you just ignore the Gold in the vault and just look at the rise/fall of gold price (dividend). Can you ignore that there's a bunch of gold, the gold still is your asset property? No. Gold is a hard asset, a secured investment. Gold is property.

Same as a home energy system, a home improvement, a hard asset investment. You can't just ignore the asset and property involved. You have a hard asset that secures what you spent, a home energy system. It's very valuable and improves the value of the property.

Now, the tax credit, As soon as the tax credit comes back, you just paid for 30% of the property. The equity of the home improvement (your property) is still full value, exceeds the investment (spent $). Thus you are in a positive ROI in about 90 days. New equipment, 30% paid off, making electricity daily.

10,000 spent, 3,000 back, you are out $7000

You have 10,000 in asset (your property) that only set you back 7,000. So far so good... right?

From that point, your hardware and home improvement have the investment secured in hard asset. Like a pile of Gold Coins in the vault.

You are deriving a daily dividend (income) in free electricity EVERY DAY forward. Your free electricity is your dividend.

You have complete energy security, green power, energy freedom that is independent and free.

You have stopped a straight overhead expense of electricity (QUESTION 1) and redirected it into hard asset property which is your home energy system.

WIND WILL BLOW and SUN WILL SHINE.. Guaranteed.

Show me another investment as sure as wind will blow and sun will shine to pay back. No matter the speed payback where can you put your money, be in secured positive position in 90 days, secured by hard asset property, have a daily dividend every single day, guaranteed.

Lower your tax burden, put that money in your property as assets, and lower your monthly electrical expenses forever.

(1) What's the ROI (return on investment) on the last 35 years of your electric bills? Anything left of that money spent?
How's that workin' out for ya?

(2) What's the ROI on $3000 income tax going to Washington at years end? Anything left of that money spent? How's that workin' out for ya? :)

Lower your Taxes, Lower your living Expenses, Build your Assets.

This is why I sell so many units to doctors, lawyers, and the professionals because they have some money, and need safe investments.

The main point is that there's so many reasons this is a great investment. Whatever is holding you back, let me help. I have installed into about 40 states in the last three years and We Got This! I can help you do it too. Whatever the question or problem, WE7 got you covered.