Would Like To Spend Some Time on Phone?

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Would Like To Spend Some Time on Phone?

Post by admin »

>> I have had a hard time finding your phone number and now
>> that I have called you I got a message to send you an email?
>> Why can't I get some phone time to ask questions?

I'm sorry if you are frustrated but let me explain. Pre-sale phone support is available. However we are not able to do much entertaining of general interest folks to massage them into a sale. The flow of actual installs and ready buyers Is Our Priority. Because they require support and training by phone and are already installing and going live.

So, if you have some pre-sale questions and are actually planning to buy I will make time for sure. My phone time is VERY saturated with existing buyers installs and permits, and ready buyers.

Until you get to that point, please email me questions and I will respond by email until a purchase starts firming up. Thanks for your interest and please review the dealer videos if you have not seen them, it will answer many questions. I DO want to answer your questions, please use email until we are close to a purchase. THANKS

These systems are only available from WindEnergy7.Com or one of their local dealers. For more information, or to become a customer, dealer, or installer, go to the site at WindEnergy7.com and fill out their Contact form to find out about becoming a wind turbine customer, installer, or wind turbine dealer.