Windmill Generator - About WindEnergy7

This is the place for all On-Grid or Grid-Tie wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Windmill Generator - About WindEnergy7

Post by admin »

WindEnergy7 LLC - Ohio Based Home Wind Generator, and Solar Energy Product Manufacturer. Inventor of the RoofMill™, the first and only complete Wind/Solar Hybrid system kit. We also sell the TowerMIll™, the fist and only complete engineered Wind/Solar Hybrid system for use as a tower mounted Home Wind Generator system.

I grew up in far west Texas, same area as the most productive wind farms in Texas. I used to work on Aermotor water windmills on the Delaware mountain ranch where I worked during the summer in high school.

This is the location of a very successful 35 MegaWatt wind farm today. My fathers ranch in Texas had productive home windmills producing water for the cattle. So, I've always been into windmills and how reliable they are to operate etc.

I have decided to show customers a few of the windmills here from the ranch. The great experience that I had in my early years were what has driven me to the inventions and innovations that WindEnergy7 LLC has in it's product lines. You see, I am not new to windmills and windpower. My family has used wind power for many generations to water our cattle. My family has been watering cattle awhile in Texas, were ranching in Texas before the range was fenced. WindPower is great and always has been a reliable source of proven energy. I have been around windmills my whole life. I have applied my experience and skill into the most advanced Home Wind Energy technology available today.

These windmills pictured have run for many, many years. Although they are quite different from my Home Wind Generator systems that I sell today, you would be surprised how much I have carried into my new technology. My new systems are designed to withstand heavy winds, to be reliable and maintenance free for a long service life. My WindEnergy7 systems are not toys, but derious heavy duty hardware. You can see the West Texas desert landscape I come from. These windmills are pumping from about 900 to 1100 feet deep, watering 150 head of thirsty big cattle a day. There's no other source of water. Durability, Reliability, Dependability, requirements that I put into anything I design. Have a look at this video below. This is my modern windmill for the home, a rooftop design called the RoofMill™. Watch how stout my hardware holds up in a serious wind storm. It's every bit as serious hardware as the old windmills I grew up with. CLICK ON VIDEO BELOW TO PLAY.

This is a RoofMill™ system from WindEnergy7, an invention creating green jobs for US workers. The RoofMill™ provides free electricity, energy security, lower carbon footprint, and emergency back-up power for your residence. You will save money on your electric bill from the day it is installed. You can install the home wind generator system yourself, or get an estimate from your local Electrician for a turn-key installation. You can also become the local dealer if there's not one already established.

The opportunity that I promote today is the ability to have your own wind generators for residental, community schools, farmers and ranchers. The economic opportunity for wind power is for ALL individuals and landowners, not just power companies and super rich developers. Windpower, its benefits, and economics are fully scaleable all the way down to a residential wind generator.

This is a TowerfMill™ system from WindEnergy7, another innovation creating green jobs for US workers. The TowerMill™ provides free electricity, energy security, lower carbon footprint, and emergency back-up power for your residence. If you have the space for a windmill tower, this product may be something you would like. You will save money on your electric bill from the day it is installed. You can get an estimate from your local Electrician for a turn-key installation. We will train and support all the people involved to get it done. You can also become the local dealer if there's not one already established. <b>CLICK ON VIDEO BELOW TO PLAY.</b>

So, that's what I do. I am working on wind projects and generators of this scale all over the world. I started WindEnergy7 to facilitate the growth of small wind generator technology and to change the future of home enbergy.  I have projects in design, fabrication, distribution, and servicing of wind generators. My goal is to assist homeowners, landowners, and small communities. I have trained customers, dealers, and installers, from Hawaii to New Jersey, Canada, and Europe. We manufacture and ship from Ohio USA.

To see more videos of our home wind generators, go to – WindEnergy7.Com – and you can find info about becoming an owner, installer, or dealer of our rooftop wind generator RoofMill™ systems, or our new tower mounted wind generators the TowerMill™. There are still areas open for new dealers to become the local source for wind/solar systems. So, if you are interested in becoming a home wind generator dealer fill out the Contact Form at – WindEnergy7.com – and we can see if your area may still be open for you to become the home wind generator dealer for your surrounding county territory. You can buy a system online and we ship by UPS. If becoming a dealer interests you, See The Generator Dealer Video Here. You may become a dealer and or installer if you like, just fill out the Contact Form and let us know what we can do to help you.