Where is The Pricing on The Website? Ready 2 Buy

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

Where is The Pricing on The Website? Ready 2 Buy

Post by admin »

>> Where can I get pricing and tech data within the web site?

OK, the site of the systems available is:
Buy Home Wind Turbines

You pay there by credit card, the pages will tell you exactly what's in the kits. it takes me about 3 weeks to deliver it all. You get inverter first in usually a week or so.  I ship things in order that I know they will be needed as you put it all together.  Battery cabinet and inverter is first and takes most time.  It's like the HEART if you will.  From that part of the system, you are really just adding wind and sun charging which is like an arm, leg.  The Charge controller, it's the brain to decide when charging starts stops etc.

There are the systems and all their options and prices.  You can buy from there and see list of components.  Some basic nomenclature explanation.  I am recommending the WS system with BOTH wind and solar and off-grid.

Post About Different System Types, IDs:
Types of Home Wind/Solar Hybrid Systems

Wind Power Forums
Home Wind Turbine Videos
Home Wind Turbine Blog
Wind Maps For Your Area

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the Contact Form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open for new dealers but county territories and entire states are being established now, a few states completely established. So, if you are interested in Becoming a Customer/Dealer fill out the same Contact Form and we can see if your area may still be open.

We have a growing dealer network of individuals who use our products and an installed base stretching from Hawaii to New Jersey, Canada, and Europe. When customers find our kits to be easy to build and understand, many find it easy to Become Customer/Dealers. They are able to do this with no further investment and they see how interested people are to buy a system.