How Long To Receive Wind/Solar Order After Payment?

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

How Long To Receive Wind/Solar Order After Payment?

Post by admin »

>> I am ready to go ahead. I am going to be away the week of May 4.
>> If we process the order - will I receive before then?

OK, when do you want me to call you? Have you called the credit card company yet so they know a large purchase is coming through?

Yes, you should have everything by then. Boxes start to ship within 5 to 7 working days from cleared payment and last box will usually arrive within 3 weeks of completed payment.

First box is always the battery bank and inverter kits so that it all goes in order of installation. It's possible I would wait to ship the panels till after you get back but I can try to get it all there. I can definitely have everything else there if we hurry and get going. Will try to get it all there before May 4th. Ships in 4 large boxes UPS, if more than 2 panels, one skid with panels by YRC Freight usually. I may combine this order some to expedite it all.

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.