What is Required to Become a Solar Panel Dealer?

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

What is Required to Become a Solar Panel Dealer?

Post by admin »

>> What is required to become a Solar Panel dealer and sell the
>> Wind Turbine Kits for WindEnergy7 in my community?

Hi Jerry,

Any system purchase qualifies you to become the dealer in an available area. Through your install we verify you can get up and going, make sure you get it done, help you.

Then, you are ready to go with a demo unit and all the experience and training needed to help others. As a WindEnergy7 dealer, I back you up and still help support and service all customers. You would be prospecting and communicating locally, showing a system and fielding leads I send you from my site. You would do some of the low level support that you were comfortable doing and use me as back-up for any tough questions or problems that may pop up.

I have had dealers sell systems to the first person they showed. One sold before he even finished installing his own unit and got a $2100 check. Another guy sold one to the first lead which I sent him from my website, he did a show & tell and closed, got over $2000 for the sale.. my lead from the site.

Average commissions last month payed out just over $1900 per sale.

Then you can make additional money off installation. But many dealers just refer that to an electrician or contractor and get a finders fee. Since you are an electrical contractor, those installs are very profitable as well to do yourself. Have a look at these three videos, about 10 min ea. explaining how all this works. Give me a call and we can get started. THX, Samuel

See Dealer Videos, Click Here

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO
CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE SOLAER PANEL VIDEO

Anyone wanting a small wind turbine, fill out the contact form and I can connect you with the dealer for your area. There are still areas open in most states for new dealers but many counties and a few entire states are taken up and several people are saying they are going to get their territory. So, if you are interested in becoming a dealer fill out the same form and we can see if your area may still be open.

If you are ready to buy or wanting to see pricing and options of our systems,
click here.. Wind/Solar Store.