How Skilled a Worker Can Install a Windmill?

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

How Skilled a Worker Can Install a Windmill?

Post by admin »

>> I am a new dealer and am going to install my demo unit soon. How
>> can I determine what type of workers are needed. How skilled a
>> worker is needed to perform the installations?

Any local builder or electrician cal install this. 90% of my installs are first timers. Probably 20% are homeowners doing it themselves with no experience. This is a kit with good support and it all works as it's supposed to. This isn't an experiment or something, it's a well designed kit.

I would recommend you do some of the easy stuff to help lower the cost. Then use a local electrician to do the rest that's over your head. You can learn a lot in that process. This is really a fun thing to do and the stuff is very interesting to learn about. WindEnergy7 supplies all the expertise, support, and direction. So, if the builder or electrician you like has no experience with green energy, tell them no problem. We will train them as well to help you get installed. THANKS

These systems are only available from WindEnergy7.Com or one of their local dealers. For more information, or to become a customer, dealer, or installer, go to the site at WindEnergy7.com and fill out their Contact form to find out about becoming a wind turbine customer, installer, or wind turbine dealer.