How Much Wind Equals How Much Power?

This is the place for all Off-Grid wind turbine issues and discussions. Customers meet each other, dealers and installers help out with questions.
admin
Site Admin

How Much Wind Equals How Much Power?

Post by admin »

>> I want to become a windmill dealer for WindEnergy7. My
>> question is how much wind equals how much power? I'd like
>> to match this to wind charts & region to review w/client for
>> design & install.

This is part of your customer and dealer training. It's very important how you evaluate a site and what you are estimating to yield. Commitments have to be conservative and come with a great deal of understanding of all the variables. It takes a couple of hours to educate every customer, consult, and do such a site analysis. As we go through that it enables you as a dealer to perform same process for others. We start with a wind map, and consider the wind resources of an area by historical records.

For serious buyers we always go through this in pre-sale consultation and estimate your output. In the process of learning your own system and it's install process, you will be able to perform these same consultations for your customers when you become a windmill dealer for WindEnergy7. After you become a dealer we will still assist in sales situations and help if you need support in estimating asite and it's potential output.